Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing education courses

Started by Sajuuk [195980] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Sajuuk [195980]

About 1 month prior to respo I had finished "CMT2560: Algorithms and Advanced Programming" education under computer science by using sports team job points. Today when I went to check on the status of the virus I'd started programming, I noticed the education is no longer listed as something I've studied and I cannot create an Armoured / Stealth virus.

I'd be much obliged if someone could look into it, thank you.