I just noticed my collection of Trout have gone missing. I can only assume this happened with the RESPO reset.I thought for a moment they just went away, but then checked the item market and found them there. Can someone help me find my fishies?!?!
Something is fishy here
Started by maxxratt [148085] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Bueno_Excelente [34014] ×1 maxxratt [148085] ×1
I just noticed my collection of Trout have gone missing. I can only assume this happened with the RESPO reset.I thought for a moment they just went away, but then checked the item market and found them there. Can someone help me find my fishies?!?!
maxxratt [148085]I just noticed my collection of Trout have gone missing. I can only assume this happened with the RESPO reset.I thought for a moment they just went away, but then checked the item market and found them there. Can someone help me find my fishies?!?!
so you found them then?
edit: i also see in your logs that you send some out to other people.
Mentions: maxxratt [148085]
No, I found they they are actually still in the game. And yes, I do send them out to people, but had a stock of somewhere around 40-50.
Last time I made a request like this was for the 6 pack of beer. The person ( like yourself) saw that I too had given them away, but could offer no other info on the missing items. Ched then responded that they had been turned into "bottles of beer" rather than a 6 pack. I mention this only because maybe Ched can shine some light on the missing items.
However, since I have found that the item Trout is still for sale in the item market that they are in fact a viable item in the game. This leads me to believe the items are missing.
Anything new on this?
i found a trout in the dump but cant find in the items
Thanks for the info reaper.
RatedR, anything new on this?
They definitely didn't come through into your Temporary (weapon) list?
(Try a search on your item page for the one I just sent you, maybe?)
passing on.
Bueno_Excelente [34014]They definitely didn't come through into your Temporary (weapon) list?
(Try a search on your item page for the one I just sent you, maybe?)
And magically they are there.
When I posted this I scoured the entire list of items several times. Possible I missed them, but not likely.
However, they are there now.
Thank you all.
Mentions: Bueno_Excelente [34014]