I work graveyard shift high on the mountains taking care of a senior building. Then around 2:43am or so i spotted what looked like a gray alien from a distance of 68 feet front view. I'm totally doubting if i did but to describe it is profound, first it landed featherly weightless from the air; and it had this luminous glow like some religious figure. I observed it for a bit then it got really spooky and i walked away. I'm still doubting though, could of been high lol
Was it real?
Started by JimmyTheBaby [1857431] on in Paranormal.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
DevilSoldier [1731252] ×1
I work graveyard shift high on the mountains taking care of a senior building. Then around 2:43am or so i spotted what looked like a gray alien from a distance of 68 feet front view. I'm totally doubting if i did but to describe it is profound, first it landed featherly weightless from the air; and it had this luminous glow like some religious figure. I observed it for a bit then it got really spooky and i walked away. I'm still doubting though, could of been high lol
You were most certainly high or were hallucinating or both.
Maybe it was true, did the MIB come and zap you yet?
Its all an illusion of reality. xD
No.
It may have been Jesus, he's been mooching around these last 2000ish years.
DevilSoldier60 [1731252]Maybe it was true, did the MIB come and zap you yet?
na i aint but ill get right on it dw
Mentions: DevilSoldier [1731252]
Why IRL me never does drugs: because then when scary shit happens, I know it's scary shit.
errr alien space probes in Uranus? check if there is one:P
I thought i was losing my mind that time! It was indeed frightening.
The lower-than-average oxygen levels up there may have caused hallucinations, check yourself before you wreck yourself.
You are right TeriYaad. This could be a reason. Orrrrr maybe true :P
Yes it's obviously a real alien.
/Mystery is solved.
Aliens are likely to return to the same spot, best take a camera with you just in case.
Take pictures because you can see ghosts some times but some people lie
get mullder and skully on the case
lack of sleep?
meds or something else causing hallucinations?
I believe SOME such sightings may be real, but not all. As a culture we are bombarded with a lot of crap, even alien crap. Movies, video's, recordings, fake pictures, etc. It seeps into our subconscious. Perhaps your subconscious mind seeped through a little and you thought you saw something with your physical eyes.
Did it ask you for sex? I'm only asking because if it did, it might be a zombie who's a sex addict.