Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Red CnC

Started by Corpsey [1832971] on in Graphics.

1 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

I would be willing to tutor you (I'm not the greatest but I have had my strides). My name is quite known however I don't think my work is as sought after when compared to players like Hades and Ms, however I think that is mostly as a result of my style preference rather than capability.

Been photoshopping for nearly 7 years (which says a lot as I'm 18 haha).

Anywho, here is some cnc...

Face and right side of the tag is too dark. The clipping masks don't exactly fit in or benefit the piece. I like the soft tones and feel about the piece however the mood is lost by random use of the purple and greens and makes the atmosphere feel a bit "awkward".