Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Post Office bug

Started by Beeee [1682456] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Chaos_Greg [46203] ×1

Beeee [1682456]

So, when I go to my items to send a parcel, I always receive this error, after putting in the User ID and pressing send.

[image: i.gyazo.com]

I have tried on IE8 and Google Chrome, but still receive the same error.

I am connected to Server: App4

And I am playing via Desktop PC
Chaos_Greg [46203]

Do you have multiple parcels in the post office?

Which one are you trying to send? Do you have by any chance the parcel/item ID?
Do you have this error message in all ther parcels you have, or just that one?
Beeee [1682456]
Chaos_Greg [46203]Do you have multiple parcels in the post office?

Which one are you trying to send? Do you have by any chance the parcel/item ID?
Do you have this error message in all ther parcels you have, or just that one?

I do have Multiple parcels yes (14 to be exact)

Well, I tried sending 5 out of 14, and each had the same error message

I will try and get an Item ID for you now

Mentions: Chaos_Greg [46203]

caryann [957733]

I am getting same message and only had the one parcel to send, nothing else and I got the error then it jumped back to the post office where I started to send the parcel.
WIT_KAT [1641178]

This is exactly what happened with my attempt to send a parcel too... Whether sent through items or directly through post office... I use Chrome and Windows 7...