Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

dual weild

Started by bush_burner_420 [1624903] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 123 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Dexter [1381769]

I myself was planning to take the course soon as my Dexterity is almost my best stat which would've have meant I gained the Dual Samurai Swords after completion.

This was Chedburn's reply to a Bug report on the missing Dual Wield Melee Course. Hope this helps.

Chedburn "The mission and education is completely removed for now. I don't see this as a huge deal, because completing the mission was a very small step in comparison to the payment required to start the education. I'm sure these dual melee weapons will return at some point for an equivalent cost, I'm just not sure where yet."