Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fatal error while mugging

Started by hapalapa [654336] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
hapalapa [654336]

While clicking on the Mugging link after winning a fight, I got to a screen with this text
"Attacking


Fatal Errorz"

When I checked that persons profile it said that they were mugged. I cant confirm how much money I won, as I had not looked at my cash total before mugging.

I made the attack in Japan, in case that helps.