Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Collaboration Auction

Started by -Ag3nt- [1196263] on in Graphics.

36 replies · 330 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

-Ag3nt- [1196263] ×2 Ohadik [424017] ×1 Rune_ [1583524] ×1

-Ag3nt- [1196263]
Rune_ [1583524]that #4 is so coooooooooooooool ... Why you never showed me that before prime? xD xD

I made it yesterday lol

Mentions: Rune_ [1583524]

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

10mil on #2... I am a huge portal fan... When bidding closes, let me know the highest bid, i'll probably beat it.
-Ag3nt- [1196263]
Ohadik [424017]10mil on #2... I am a huge portal fan... When bidding closes, let me know the highest bid, i'll probably beat it.

Not how an auction works haha...if you don't want others to win you simply have to bid high. That is how they work xD

Mentions: Ohadik [424017]

EscapedGoblin [1849481]

I'm not bidding as I am saving to get my own designed. I just wanted to say that I love #1, I love the use of colour and light in #2 and #4, and I love the style of #3.