Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Coding error

Started by Tomo [1480357] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Tomo [1480357]

{"text":"

You have a consistent bonus of -10% to education course time.
You'll keep this passive bonus forever, even if you leave this job in the future.
","msg":false,"color":null}

I get this when I click on the Job special for 10% Decrease in Education time.
I know I get the 10% decrease just for being in Education but I thought I'd click it to see what happened. And that comes up.

Server App3
-18- [1531198]

Have you tried clearing your cache?
Does this issue happen on other browsers?
Would you be able to post a screenshot?
RatedR [72498]

there is a confirmed report regarding this issue, please add any additional details you may have to that report.

thanks