Sometimes once I've made a bet and the bet has started, I can't go to your bets to see it. Not sure if it's a bug but I'd like to be able to see what I've be on AFTER the closing time.. Can see it before then..
Bookies
Started by 1839251 [1839251] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 26 / 100
Sometimes once I've made a bet and the bet has started, I can't go to your bets to see it. Not sure if it's a bug but I'd like to be able to see what I've be on AFTER the closing time.. Can see it before then..
It'strue
Sometimes I bet a lot and I want to know mystandbutI'mnotableto. Ijusthavetowait.