Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Real Sociedad v Aberdeen

Started by 1839251 [1839251] on in Gambling.

1 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
1839251 [1839251]

If you've got some spare cash, give Aberdeen a punt :)
Fairly good team, capable of upsetting Real Sociedad this leg, I believe in em :)
AbUsEtHeWeAk [1584527]

Best case scenario is a draw. I know Abeerdeen has a really good team and all, but Real Sociedad will not give up that easily.
I'll toss 50M or so on a draw myself.