I'm making a custom event called Beginner Races, so only class E cars and drivers allowed, basically so you can start up building your race stats like I am.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I'm making a custom event called Beginner Races, so only class E cars and drivers allowed, basically so you can start up building your race stats like I am.
not sure who you race with matters, you'll gain exp for racing anyway.
It would be much better if you raced in global events, you want to make the most of racing other "shit" drivers for racing points. when you get to class A you'll be doing alot of loosing, the guys there will have higher driving skill and/or better upgraded cars. in the lower ranks you'll atleast stack up some points to use on your class A car. just don't upgrade anything below class A because you'll eventually un-enlist them for a better classed car.
is there a cap at the number of cars you can have listed?