Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Helpful Links

Started by JollyGarcia [494677] on in Graphics.

1 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
JollyGarcia [494677]

This could be in the questions forum, but i'd rather go right to the people that know what they're talking about.

If anyone knows any helpful links for using Photoshop i'd be extremely grateful. Ideally i'd like to put links to the video's with a little summary of what it "teaches" you to do.
I'm a beginner, but know the basics around photoshop. I have some stuff I made messing around with it on my profile.

Again, if anyone has specific tutorials or just genuinely helpful video's please put the link here.
I see some awesome stuff made on here and would like to learn how to do some of it.

If there is already a forum like this please point me in that direction.
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

I'm still working on the tutorial sticky. Trying to revamp it and its taking forever. Tons of stuff to be changed and formatting stuff to go through.