Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

To minor victory!!

Started by Phill [362028] on in General Non-related.

11 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

CatHead [1581564] ×3 Cyrax [249578] ×1 Tolshortte [648554] ×1

Phill [362028]

I'm not talking 'I'm the buffest' sort of reasons, but what are them small ego-boosting victories you take, to get through the day?

a few of mine:
if I'm reading a bigger book with smaller font than the guy next to me on the bus

if i have less sugar in my tea than someone

if the clock says 9:50. cowboy time!

nearly dropping something, but then saving it, like a hero.

winning when racing the flush at the loo.
CatHead [1581564]

I pride myself on the fact that I can throw much further than any of my friends.

I made a stew for the first time yesterday.
Tolshortte [648554]

i found a new product for the company I work for that will reduce cost, time to install, and is built better than we used before. even our supplier hadn't seen it before.
FungWan [311568]
Tolshortte [648554]i found a new product for the company I work for that will reduce cost, time to install, and is built better than we used before. even our supplier hadn't seen it before.

Good job, now try to find a way to patent it;)

Mentions: Tolshortte [648554]

Hades [1728299]

When my son tells all his friends that i'm a super hero. xD
He thinks I have magic powers and that I can lift up houses and mountains. xD



Phill [362028]

I can reach things off the top shelf at the supermarket that the girlfriend can't as she's very short.

I hold a smidge of power that many guys on a shopping trip with the partner aren't lucky enough to have.
CatHead [1581564]

My dog sits when I tell him to, when my girlfriend tells him to sit he tends to turn around and stand facing the other way.
Cyrax [249578]
CatHead [1581564]I pride myself on the fact that I can throw much further than any of my friends.

I made a stew for the first time yesterday.

We could be clones, I swear. Except you speak better English than me.

Mentions: CatHead [1581564]

Hades [1728299]
CatHead [1581564]My dog sits when I tell him to, when my girlfriend tells him to sit he tends to turn around and stand facing the other way.

Same here. lol

She hates when that happenes. xD

Mentions: CatHead [1581564]

CatHead [1581564]
Cyrax [249578]
CatHead [1581564]I pride myself on the fact that I can throw much further than any of my friends.

I made a stew for the first time yesterday.

We could be clones, I swear. Except you speak better English than me.

Haha, I wouldn't say that.

Mentions: CatHead [1581564] · Cyrax [249578]