yesterday I hadabout 10k Defense and now it says I have 8,050.66.
Defense reduced
Started by funtastico [1654082] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
yesterday I hadabout 10k Defense and now it says I have 8,050.66.
What browser are you using? Are you on the mobile version. If so what type of mobile device are you using? Are any of the other stats seeming off? Have you tried clearing out your browser history, cache, and cookies?
im using I.E and im not on mobile version. only my defense was reduced. I cleared my browser history, cache, and cookies and it dosent work
putting it to confirmed although is there any chance you can do a screen shot?
Idk how to takea screenshot. anyway I didn't take a screenshot of when I had 10k Defense cuz I wasn't expecting it to be reduced
We have checked a gym logs and we have not find any defense reduces.