Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat problems

Started by Vesper [180214] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Vesper [180214]

I've lost all my chats, with the exception of GLOBAL. Company, Faction, and Trade chat are completely non-existent now and there is no option to enable them in the Chat Settings.

I'm using Chrome and I've cleared the cache twice recently and relogged. Previously I had Trade chat, but then I cleared the cache and relogged and it was gone as well. Now I only have Global.