Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HBD

Started by Mr_House [1861611] on in Graphics.

9 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Anon [1771528] ×3 -Ag3nt- [1196263] ×1

Mr_House [1861611]

As its my birthday and restarted I want some tags! But onky one...
the pays not great tho only 10m...
But this shows whos in it for the money!
but it can be 600x100 or 500x200 and any theme u want expect from:
Cartoon, boy bands
But it can be funny as well!
any questions mail me or post!
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

I'm in it for the money - had to click that one or else I would be selling my body for free....

Oh wait, wrong thread. I thought this was about prostitution. XD

If time allows I will do you.... Haha haha haha!! But seriously, freebie coming your way. Still need to send my auction tags out as well as get my next auction up o.O
Anon [1771528]

"Money makes the world go round."

- By some shit philosophizer who doesn't understand that money is a man made object and is materialistic and doesn't make the earth go around because money serves no purpose to the earth.

Yeah I'll come up with something. :D
Anon [1771528]
prime- [1196263]
Graf2 [1771528][image: i1366.photobucket.com]

Don't pay for this buy another tag out of the cash, enjoi. :)

Now that is one heck of an orgasm.... It's like watching me hit my "grand finale" xD

Haha thanks for pointing that out. :/

Holy shit it only took 20 mins to make, it didn't feel rushed. :O

Mentions: -Ag3nt- [1196263] · Anon [1771528]