Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying items

Started by Kenz0 [1114916] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Kenz0 [1114916]

I can't buy items that has pictures (like on the item market and the docks) for when I click on the pick to buy it and then click buy nothing happens

Device: I Phone 4s

Browser: safari

rickCOTD [1201393]

can't buy Items in the city, I see the shopping cart, click on it, shows me how many and that's it, no link to buy. running out of lollipops. PC using Opera




tornberry [1448555] Admin Staff

Renzo,
When you click the picture of item you want, you get the option to "view" the item or "buy" the item, correct?

When you click buy, illustrated by a shopping cart symbol, are you saying there are no options below to buy from players private bazaars or item market sellers?

Or could it be that you are simply not scrolling down to see these options?

Please clarify.
Thanks,