Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

chat issues

Started by najdime [1439670] on in Bugs & Issues.

23 replies · 178 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

DezyDeStruktion [899415] ×2 ryan1987 [1693140] ×1

najdime [1439670]

I can use chats, but eventually all 4 chat boxes avaliable for me close into one and when I open the box it sais: Error: 401 Authentication failed.
Also, when writing something in the chat boxes, afterwards it sais that I can't write the same twice in a row, eventhough I didn't!
Collete [1389080]

You click a link such as forums and the global chat will die you get error:401 authentication failed. then you have to clear your cache again and this is happening over and over for firefox windows 7 on a pc
DezyDeStruktion [899415]

I also face this issue and have noticed that at the same time I have problems viewing other players stats. The issues happens especially if I open up another tab to view another player for example when warring. I will then get an only partially loaded stat page or a 403 error and no information. To resolve this I normally have to log out of torn and log back in again but it can happen multiple times a day.

Windows 7
Internet Explorer 11

screenshot of both issues overlaid:

[image: i61.tinypic.com]

http://tinypic.com/r/acu3ki/8


I couldn't get the image to load for some reason but the link works.
ryan1987 [1693140]
DezyDeStruktion [899415]bumpity bump.





i had the same problem as you on IE 11. Sorted by re-downloading chrome as i changed pc

also had the 401 issue which i haven't seen since getting chrome

Mentions: DezyDeStruktion [899415]