Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

poker bad split

Started by severe_torture [381978] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

1825232 [1825232] ×1

1825232 [1825232]

Great! Guilty until proven innocent. ST had 2 pair qs and 6s with a k kicker...I had 2 pair qs and 9s and a witness that will back me up. Please return my cash once you have confirmed I am telling the truth.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
kuntz [1825232]Great! Guilty until proven innocent. ST had 2 pair qs and 6s with a k kicker...I had 2 pair qs and 9s and a witness that will back me up. Please return my cash once you have confirmed I am telling the truth.

Double checked (happens sometimes, sorry), please wait for refund.

Mentions: 1825232 [1825232]

Boxer [1568669]

I remember that hand. Severe had K Q and Kuntz had Q 9. Severe ended up getting out kicked by the 9 because a 9 dropped in the flop. The flop also had a Queen in it