I just bought a block of 13 fhc's, 3 blocks of 1 fhc ,and a block of 2 fhc's from 5 different bazzar's. I didn't get any of them. I then tried buying one from the item market and I didn't get it either.
Missing FHC's
Started by Puscifer [61736] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I just bought a block of 13 fhc's, 3 blocks of 1 fhc ,and a block of 2 fhc's from 5 different bazzar's. I didn't get any of them. I then tried buying one from the item market and I didn't get it either.
You too? I've got two missing FHCs.
Yes, Item market and Bazaars seem to be bugged.
should be fixed now, it is for me
Aye I've received my two FHCs now.
is this resolved for you as well pusifer?
Yes thank you
great to hear!
closed.