Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Items gone missing

Started by Smeeba [1600094] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Smeeba [1600094]

Anyone else had items go missing ?

I've lost all my small first aid packs, first aid packs and opium
And some Xanax
I have just changed my pass word in case I was hacked.
RatedR [72498]

i do not see any change in your ip's, which indicates you werent hacked. your logs do not show any items being send, sold or traded.

can you provide some more info?

how many sfak's, fak's and opiums do you think you are missing?
what browser are you using and do you have any addons enabled?
can you provide a screenshot of your item page?
DamonsDemon [1468841]

Hello I posted does where around 1 week ago I was sent a parcel it contained great items so I opened it and did not reduce the items it had inside and the parcel was removed from my item

Please mail me as most of the time I'm on phone
Smeeba [1600094]


I logged on and needed to use some first aid packs went to my invent where I had a few hundred and they weren't there, due to the amount of items I have it's hard to work out what else is missing.
I am using iOS and have no addons

These amounts are aprox (I'm not trying to get more than I had just what I had)
Sfaks 400
Fak 200 - 300
Opium 150
Xanax 100
FHC 4

If I find anything else missing I'll let you know
Smeeba [1600094]

Your post for an update didn't trigger any event with me so didn't know you were after one hence the lack of a response, but you closing the topic did.
I am still working on getting a pic of my invent - tbh why you would want one I don't understand as if you can check my sales and disposals then I would think you could check what I have/don't have in my invent, all it shows is nothing begging with F in my invent. But for some reason you want it before doing anything about the bug so I will provide it eventually.