Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Personalizing - Â (issues)

Started by Hank [1732212] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Hank [1732212]

Hello,

I redid my styling on my bazaar today, and for some reason "

 " is inserted between sections where I have clicked "Enter".



Its a pain in the ass, and I cant seem to remove them.



View my Bazaar



Hank




staff edit: to include all the weird symbols
007 [370359]
Hello Admins!
I can't get rid of  every time i press return on my profile sig!!Please help!Thanks in advanceRich** As advised by RatedR to post here - i tried a forum search but didn't see a live bug report
DeathPulse [1676439]

I am also posting her because of the same reason as 007, am having the same problem. It keeps showing up?

And I get tons of them...right now I only have a few b/c they were annoying so I have removed my sig pretty much completely but it's very annoying.

Also as 007 mentioned, RatedR advised me to post here.
DeathPulse [1676439]

What is LIVE?

also so all I have to do is go to my profile sig and edit them out and it wont happen again now? B/c I did that before and it didn't help.