When is a good time to start using SEs, stat and wealth wise? I can definitely afford SEs between bank investments and I'm not sure where I can invest my money elsewhere. I've got most of the common benefit blocks, but I've been eyeing HRG, MCS, WLT, and TCB.
When to start using SEs?
Started by Sinkhan [253041] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Dave [272331]
· 7 likes ·
Stat enhancers aren't worth using until you have around 1.5B of a stat (slightly variable for speed and dext due to cheaper SE's. cans of energy drink are much cheaper and have a better price/gains. Obviously if you can afford …
Mentioned in this thread
When is a good time to start using SEs, stat and wealth wise? I can definitely afford SEs between bank investments and I'm not sure where I can invest my money elsewhere. I've got most of the common benefit blocks, but I've been eyeing HRG, MCS, WLT, and TCB.
Most people say when you hit the stat barrier of 50 million is the time to start using them...[:sick:]
Id hold off until you have over 200M, even more tbh. THe gains are not that great at 50M for the cash required.
All depends on the funds I suppose.
Stat enhancers aren't worth using until you have around 1.5B of a stat (slightly variable for speed and dext due to cheaper SE's. cans of energy drink are much cheaper and have a better price/gains. Obviously if you can afford to take SE's every day then they are of more value than cans, but I'm almost certain no one now-a-days has an income to sustain this indefinitely.
If you do have a very high income, FHC's are better than cans, but have a worse price/gains than other things.
if you have 1B strength/defence, spending 900m on 2 SE's would gain you just over 20m, whereas it could buy you 800 cans of munster (20e), which at 21k a train would give you 1600 trains and therefore give you 33.6m stats. Obviously it would take much longer to take the munsters, but still better value unless you can buys SE's all the time.
Just to be complete. 900m would buy 73 FHC's (at $12.2m) which would give you 23m stats. Therefore even at 1B str/def, you are better taking cans daily!
You can dp the maths for parachutes and skateboard fairly easily by just multiplying the price ratio by the stats gained etc
Dave [272331]Stat enhancers aren't worth using until you have around 1.5B of a stat (slightly variable for speed and dext due to cheaper SE's. cans of energy drink are much cheaper and have a better price/gains. Obviously if you can afford to take SE's every day then they are of more value than cans, but I'm almost certain no one now-a-days has an income to sustain this indefinitely.
If you do have a very high income, FHC's are better than cans, but have a worse price/gains than other things.
if you have 1B strength/defence, spending 900m on 2 SE's would gain you just over 20m, whereas it could buy you 800 cans of munster (20e), which at 21k a train would give you 1600 trains and therefore give you 33.6m stats. Obviously it would take much longer to take the munsters, but still better value unless you can buys SE's all the time.
Just to be complete. 900m would buy 73 FHC's (at $12.2m) which would give you 23m stats. Therefore even at 1B str/def, you are better taking cans daily!
You can dp the maths for parachutes and skateboard fairly easily by just multiplying the price ratio by the stats gained etc
I made a quick snapshot of non SEs
[image: i.imgur.com]
Mentions: Dave [272331]
Hm thanks for the input everyone.
I made an energy cost efficiency spreadsheet a while back and it did suggest that cans were the next logical step if money points and xan can be fully sustained. I guess with everyone else's confirmation that's the way to go.
I heard you could double a stat by taking 64 SEs. Is it true?
ArticFz [1583141]I heard you could double a stat by taking 64 SEs. Is it true?
You need 70 SE's to double a stat.
If you want to know how much more stats you get by taking n SE's, just type into google 1.01^n.
E.g. for 70, it gives2.0067633684
Also if you want to know how many SE's you need to get n-times your current stat, calculate log(n)/log(1.01).
Mentions: ArticFz [1583141]
Ohh thanks
I wouldn't even consider SEs if you have less than 1 bil in that stat, unless you have the money to indefinitely take 4 FHC a day and never run out. Even then, it may be worth hanging onto your money to use SEs later if you are playing the long game.
If there are still sensible stock investments to take, I'd personally get those before going to boosters. If you do use boosters 20/25e cans are the way to go if your funds are limited in any way and your stats aren't crazy high.