Torn is so boring... At least give us something good to do every month instead of making us sit and look at these shitty backgrounds everyday. Thanks.
Monthly Competitions
Started by 1839251 [1839251] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 2 likes ·
I don't think Mr & Miss Torn will alleviate any of your boredom.
Mentioned in this thread
Chedburn [1] ×2 Sweeney_Todd [27468] ×2 MrBateman [1775325] ×2 DrZed [237786] ×1 Daedelus [592914] ×1 -Ag3nt- [1196263] ×1
Torn is so boring... At least give us something good to do every month instead of making us sit and look at these shitty backgrounds everyday. Thanks.
I think the plan is once respo and all the upgrades that go with it are put in competitions are going to be brought back.
DrZed [237786]I think the plan is once respo and all the upgrades that go with it are put in competitions are going to be brought back.
Perhaps give us something to do because this game is boring as f**k... It genuinely is.. Before I'd sit around for hours playing the game but now it's not even worth it...
Mentions: DrZed [237786]
I don't think Mr & Miss Torn will alleviate any of your boredom.
Chedburn [1]I don't think Mr & Miss Torn will alleviate any of your boredom.
It could, you never know. I myself would love to blow up a tram, take a picture of myself standing on top of the tram with King Kong.
Mentions: Chedburn [1]
Make your own fun and stop wanting to be spoon fed. There is plenty going on right now for a player with an ounce of imagination to amuse themselves...[:sick:]
a whining comp perhaps?
Daedelus [592914]a whining comp perhaps?
Sounds great. +1 for originality.
Mentions: Daedelus [592914]
We could have a comp for the worst suggestion... I think this thread may win... o.O
prime- [1196263]We could have a comp for the worst suggestion... I think this thread may win... o.O
But your suggestion right there was terrible? I think you win this one, congratulations bud! You win 1st prize.
Mentions: -Ag3nt- [1196263]
Yet he fails to see the irony...
What is the point of suggesting competitions when they are in reality going to come back in time...
Is it to make you feel accomplished because they "listened to your suggestion" even though they were already being planned to be launched once again...
Your suggestion isn't even a suggestiod. It is just stating the inevitable...
Chedburn [1]I don't think Mr & Miss Torn will alleviate any of your boredom.
OP seems like the type of guy who would take "tits or gtfo" pretty seriously... so you never know... it might...
Mentions: Chedburn [1]
Sweeney_Todd [27468]Make your own fun and stop wanting to be spoon fed. There is plenty going on right now for a player with an ounce of imagination to amuse themselves...[:sick:]
Speaking like that to players isn't gonna help
Mentions: Sweeney_Todd [27468]
MrBateman [1775325]Sweeney_Todd [27468]Make your own fun and stop wanting to be spoon fed. There is plenty going on right now for a player with an ounce of imagination to amuse themselves...[:sick:]
Speaking like that to players isn't gonna help
Speaking like what? You mean my opinion?[:sick:]
Mentions: MrBateman [1775325] · Sweeney_Todd [27468]
Try looking up customer relations, cause you are awful at it.
MrBateman [1775325]Try looking up customer relations, cause you are awful at it.
I am a player as well as a staff member, and in this thread I speak as a player as there is nothing for me to do staff wise. As such I speak how I feel...
But thanks for the opinion...[:sick:]
Mentions: MrBateman [1775325]
That's the same for me in my job too, but guess what? When I'm a player at work I still have to be respectful to other players, cause I'm still representing the company.
Carry on the way you're going and I'm sure you'll attract new players (Y)