I reached racing class a and did not receive a merit. Also I was credited a merit weeks ago that has since disappeared which puts my account -2 merits
No class a merit
Started by SomePlutonium [1548302] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I reached racing class a and did not receive a merit. Also I was credited a merit weeks ago that has since disappeared which puts my account -2 merits
According to logs you got a merit at 17:39:02 (2 before, 3 after)?
Yes that takes care of the a class driving merit.
But I was credited 1 missing merit weeks ago which has since disappeared...
how many awards and honours do you have?
how many have you bought?
how many have you spend?
update?
no update,
closed