Back To The Future Recruiting
Recruiting 5 Members to assist in OC participation in order to help get respect level up so that more Specials can be purchased.
Trying to remain a peaceful Faction for the time being so time can be used to train stats.
Requirements
Level 15+
Total Stats 400k + (negotiable)
Active Daily
Eventually Warring/Chaining Active.
When we do become a warring faction we expect:
- Donators minimum of 6 attacks a day
- Non Donators minimum of 4 attacks a day
Benefits
Free Meds
Free Drugs for training (Ecstasy)
Free Drugs for War (Vicodin)
Free Bails from Jail
Free Mansion Rentals
Faction Specials: Cumber I Vigor I Salutary I
$2,000,000 pay a week (Paid each Sunday)
Bonus for most active warring member during war time
Recruiting 5 Members to assist in OC participation in order to help get respect level up so that more Specials can be purchased.
Trying to remain a peaceful Faction for the time being so time can be used to train stats.
Requirements
Level 15+
Total Stats 400k + (negotiable)
Active Daily
Eventually Warring/Chaining Active.
When we do become a warring faction we expect:
- Donators minimum of 6 attacks a day
- Non Donators minimum of 4 attacks a day
Benefits
Free Meds
Free Drugs for training (Ecstasy)
Free Drugs for War (Vicodin)
Free Bails from Jail
Free Mansion Rentals
Faction Specials: Cumber I Vigor I Salutary I
$2,000,000 pay a week (Paid each Sunday)
Bonus for most active warring member during war time