Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My CnC thread

Started by JollyGarcia [494677] on in Graphics.

4 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
JollyGarcia [494677]
[image: i58.tinypic.com]
Just got back into using photoshop and had a 2 hr car ride, so i made this.
What do you think, what should i do differently, should i keep it or toss it, should i add anything,...?
Tell me anything.

After some work i made:
[image: i58.tinypic.com]
I think it's an improvement, but can definitely look a little nicer.

edit:just found this
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9gpiRLTLgbsohi0UJxND-Q
I'll be following one of Hade's tutorials next.
Ork [1861276]

Add more lighting / shading try use some more brushes / metaballs star textures ect.
Try do something with the text mate kinda ruins it
but goodluck :)
JollyGarcia [494677]

I messed around with the lighting a little, but everything I did just kinda looked like crap. As for the text, I agree. Don't really know how to mess around with text though lol.