Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finding items in city.

Started by TheEvilRock [1276473] on in General Discussion.

9 replies · 193 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Hades [1728299] ×3 Jobby [1640111] ×2

TheEvilRock [1276473]

I recently upgraded to full awareness and did not find any items in the city whenever I searched (which was for like 20 minutes each time I did) However just now in 5 minutes I found 5 different items, they all worthless ones but why did I so dramatically start finding items again?
Xukusari [287382]

The city find was bugged a little while back so you couldn't find anything(or so I heard). It's been fixed recently so you should start finding things again!
Rca [1860888]

I upgraded my awareness twice and items randomly started appearing frequently yesterday (mostly junk however) :)
Xukusari [287382]

I've found about 20 items since yesterday, but I also didn't check it for a whole month straight with 10/10 awareness.
There wasn't anything good though.
Jobby [1640111]
Hades [1728299]I haven't found anything in weeks. XD

Are you using mobile???

....If not the 'blue square' trick still works...

Mentions: Hades [1728299]

Hades [1728299]
justthejobby [1640111]
Hades [1728299]I haven't found anything in weeks. XD

Are you using mobile???

....If not the 'blue square' trick still works...

What is this blue square trick you speak off?

Mentions: Hades [1728299] · Jobby [1640111]

Jobby [1640111]
Hades [1728299]
justthejobby [1640111]
Hades [1728299]I haven't found anything in weeks. XD

Are you using mobile???

....If not the 'blue square' trick still works...

What is this blue square trick you speak off?

lol! Awwe, come on.....it's posted in a fair few places.

Draw a blue square on your kitchen floor with chalk and stand in said square.....

...or zoom all the way in on the city, then click one zoom out. Drag your mouse from just outside the bottom left of the city up to the top right until the navigation arrows are highlighted in blue......any items come up in a little blue box. Click outside of the city to 'de-select'. Move around the map, rinse and repeat.

Can't remember the name of the guy who discovered it, but I love him :)

Mentions: Hades [1728299] · Jobby [1640111]

McDallas [14757]

Emperorgasm I think. Either way, he's been awesome with help around city finds. And a few other great folks who've made city finds (not easier but actually) doable!