2 days ago I unlocked a new gym, but now, when I'm training, it doesn't show that progres bar.
gym issues
Started by najdime [1439670] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
najdime [1439670] ×3 Hungaricum [1627840] ×2
2 days ago I unlocked a new gym, but now, when I'm training, it doesn't show that progres bar.
what gym did you unlock?
George
Someone already told me what's "wrong", so it actually ain't bug.
Sorry and tnx for your time ;)
Ok, that's taking too long because the counter is still hidden.
najdime [1439670]Ok, that's taking too long because the counter is still hidden.
The counter isnt hidden. Its gone. You unlocked all gyms...To unlock Special gyms you need different stat combinations
Mentions: najdime [1439670]
Hungaricum [1627840]najdime [1439670]Ok, that's taking too long because the counter is still hidden.
The counter isnt hidden. Its gone. You unlocked all gyms...To unlock Special gyms you need different stat combinations
But how can I know when I'm done with George's gym? Or is it only special gyms from now on? I don't see any meaning in spending 100 millions to unlock the last heavy gym, except the honor bar.
Mentions: Hungaricum [1627840] · najdime [1439670]
najdime [1439670]Hungaricum [1627840]najdime [1439670]Ok, that's taking too long because the counter is still hidden.
The counter isnt hidden. Its gone. You unlocked all gyms...To unlock Special gyms you need different stat combinations
But how can I know when I'm done with George's gym? Or is it only special gyms from now on? I don't see any meaning in spending 100 millions to unlock the last heavy gym, except the honor bar.
What do you mean done with George?? Its the last and the best gym for balanced stats (exept the drug free special gym). You spent 100mil to train in that gym
Mentions: Hungaricum [1627840] · najdime [1439670]
Yeah, I unlocked it about 2 weeks ago, spent 100 million on it. I thought that I have to get rid of this last one of the heavy gyms and then I could go further on with the special gyms, from the first one to the last one, eventhough by unlocking every heavy gym I had the oportunity to buy a membership to some of the special gyms already.
So, as you said, it really depends on specific amount of battle stats you have? Ok, get it now, tnx ;)