Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

booster issue

Started by -93- [596302] on in Bugs & Issues.

17 replies · 111 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

-93- [596302] ×1

-93- [596302]
Yesterday afternoon i was training by using FHC. Torn was lagging as it has been for 1.5 months. i tried to use fhc the page showed no sign then i tried to use and use FHC again and again nothing happened. in the end 2 of the FHC went away and i could only train for once. Previously FHC shouldn't be used if i have already full energy bar, but it didnt hold on this time after first FHC coupon got activeted. I think this is a bug. i had 4 FHC and i trained only 3 times. :) can you help !!
-93- [596302]

well its not only with FHC with other energy cans also... whenever i try to take one TORN LAGS and if i try to press again then my stuffs are either lost (in case of FHC) or used(in case of CANS). and 540 error comes up after 25 seconds. always this has happened. for past 2 weeks its more often. same thing happened with black jack. i tried to hit but it hung up and i tried to press again then i lost(may be i bursted). it gets stuck always and i have lost a lot of resources. :(


there should be some fixes or solution as well.
-Clansdancer [65306]

So your bigger problem is lag as I experience none. What system are you using, browser, phone tablet pc? More details I don't see any loses to your account so I assume the bigger problem is lag for you.

Do you have many items in your inventory?
-93- [596302]

i am using chrome in mac pro os X version 10.9.4.

my issues are with usage of energy booster.



general chain of events.

- items>FHC> YES

there will be no response from the browser when i click yes .. if i press it again there will be no response at all. then after when i click to city or any other links ... the entire page freezes and a error message comes up.


during that time my boosters are used.

Eg. when i tried to use fhc, everything above mentioned happend. But, the system didnt prevent me from using another fhc when i had already full energy bar, in previous cases it did (with the message you already have full energy bar). my 2 FHC were used at this event.


similarly when i do with cans. e.g. when everything which i explained above happens, and my screen comes back to life after the error messages. i will have 90E because it used 3 of the XMASS cans, instead of 1. which i didn't intend to do.

so my conclusion to the first event with FHC is, since i didn't get 300 energy and i had 4 FHC as i remember when the screen go froozen. i had 2 left with 150 energy in my bar.


Renegreg [725768]

Same problem here with Alcohol and Energy drinks.
When I try to use one and click the Okay button, Torn page freezes and I can't do anything and I have to close the browser and relogin to unstuck it.
Para [1455847]

I have the same with alcohol and and energy drinks.
Click to use and the page freezes. You think nothing has happened so click again etc. It ends up using as many times as you click but the page doesn't change. The item number remains the same. If you click another link the page takes ages to load and comes up with a 504 error.

I have over 200 cans and 9k bottles of beer.
FHC I have 20+ and that doesn't lag.

This problem only started yesterday.
I-Am-biker-babe [540165]

i have the same problem with lollipops it rolls and rolls then i come up with gateway time out on it i am on Server App 4 it will not let me eat a lollipop ((
I-Am-biker-babe [540165]

i can not eat no choc bars or any booster i cleaned catche out and all and still can not i am on App3 server now all i get is it spins then 504 gateway timeout then spins more and logged me off game
Robertas [331385]

Same problem here as well.
Can not use more than one item in a row. For example I drink oneCan of Tourine Elite and normally the item count should go down by one and I should be given an option "drink another" or whatever. Neither happens. Same thing withBottle of Beer.
You can press Okay as many times as you wish. Nothing happens. When when you load another page sometimes it turns out that you have actually used the that item multiple times. Go figure.
It is the same on my Samsung S3, PC and Laptop.
Porny [604593]

I have used an fhc on a full energy bar, plus a few times. If you stack e to say 850, then take an fhc, your energy drops to 150. if you take an fhc, then take another before training, you just basically lose an fhc, you're e will be 150. I can't comment on the lag as i've not experienced this.
Renegreg [725768]
Ninety-Three [596302]now the problem has started with med packs also. same thing as it happened to boosters.


Is this going to be fixed any time soon? we can't use boosters and MEDS any more.

Mentions: -93- [596302]