Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Merit/Award for 1500 auto crimes

Started by dm69 [382663] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
dm69 [382663]

I can't seem to find another thread related to this. Although some others exist for missing merits/awards but seem to be other problems.

A few days ago I passed my 1500 auto crimes to get the next merit. It still has not creditted/arrived. Not sure if related to RESPO changes or not.
dm69 [382663]

I just checked and can confirm that it is the award is present on my profile. However I didn't get an "event" nor did I get credited a merit. Usually I use both of those as indicators that I've received the award.
dm69 [382663]

I havent had a chance to screenshot yet. However this morning I got an additional award and 2 merits. Did you do anything or is that related at all?