Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scary two-liners

Started by -Ag3nt- [1196263] on in Paranormal.

33 replies · 456 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
29 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Some simple two-liners. Personally I find them funny and creepy at the same time so hopefully I will hear some new ones. Here are some examples...


You're home alone and go to turn the light on.
There is a hand already on the switch.

And my favorite...

You hear your mom calling you from the basement/cellar.
Moments later your mom grabs you by the arm as you begin to walk down to the basement and says, "don't go down there, I heard that too".




Looking forward to seeing what you guys can come up with.
Gungrave [470221]

Brother says he saw a ghost outside and he grabs his pistol I'm telling him "why did you grab your pistol?" and he says "for protection against that ghost"

I just fall over laughing and I'm sure the ghost if there was one was laughing too.
veee [787089]

You arrive home to your apartment where you live alone.
You go in to use the bathroom and sit down only to discover.... the toilet seat is already warm!
TheFelan [945786] Moderator Official

My daughter wont stop screaming and crying in the middle of the night. Ive gone to her grave to ask her to stop but its not helping.
Nameless_ [1233143]

You hear a bang and go downstairs to check.
Then a voice - your voice - yell from the basement: "Don't come down! I did ten seconds ago and you'll become me!"
Accurate [1758158]

I thought I saw something move in my closet in the night. After getting up and discovering nothing inside, I turned around to see her staring at me from my bed.


This creepy guy always stares at me through my bedroom window. There's no balcony and I'm on the 7th floor.


I suddenly felt the sensation of bugs crawling up my legs. I tried to wipe them away and my skin came off.


I tried to commit suicide with pills but eventually woke up to the smell of burnt bacon. When I checked the oven I found my little sister.


I am. One day I will not be.
Frost4 [1888891]

I look at my self in the mirror, theres no refelection. My reflections right behind me


Dad theres a monster under my bed can you check. (looks under the bed) Daddy im scared the monsters on my bed


MadHatter [486416]

My wife has become cold and distant, refusing to acknowledge me or even get out of bed.
At least her wrists finally stopped bleeding.
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

You book a weekend away with your friends months in advance.

Your wife tells you that you can't go a day before your trip...

#mostly true story
Atticus [1669615]

I wake up one morning and reach for my phone to check messages, and see a picture of me sleeping, taken last night.

I live alone.





S_H_A_Z_A_M [1939661]

Paying taxes.
But having no money... Nightmare!


Bill overdue!
Forgot to pay it... Nightmare!


Try to ask a girl out..
Get laughed at... not 'cause you're funny... Funny Nightmare!


Feel someone breathing down your neck..
Turn around to see a huge guy with an even bigger.. "tent", with no pants on.
Uncle_Limpy [1300167]

You arrive in Heaven to find a long line. While talking to friends and angels, you slowly move towards the Pearly Gates.

When you finally get to the front, St. Peter tells you "Sorry, you arrived at the wrong place."