Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing icon bug

Started by Simpsons [247677] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
Simpsons [247677]

If I enter a new race before I receive the event of the previous race, the racing icon will stay red even though I'm entered into the next race and the time is counting down.

As you can see in the screen-shot the racing icon is red and when I hover over it, the details of the previous race are shown. However, on the main page you can see that I am in fact listed for the next race and the time is counting down normally.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18571413/Racing%20Icon%20Bug.png

This bug doesn't actually stop me racing, but it means that I have to come to the raceway page to know how long I have left until the race.

Hope this helps.