Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Equipping armour when purchasing bug

Started by MoneyBadger [913832] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 6 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
MoneyBadger [913832]

I bought the new types of armour from big al's and when I purchased them there was an option to equip them straight away. I did this but it made the new item(gloves) replace my previous only piece of armour(flexible), in the regular armour slot. I replicated it by doing the same thing again with boots and helmetand it seems any head/leg/feet armour equipped from the purchase screen adds the armour to your main armour slot.

I fixed the issue by un-equipping everything and re-equipping from the item screen.

Basically if you equip any type of armour from the purchase screen the game seems to treat it like body armour. Its a small bug but it will hurt anyone who goes messing with the new items and then goes into an attack without checking their inventory.