I've been doing the Gym Stat Improvements every chance I get, and I've been placing the stats equally between all categories. (example: 50 total strength, 50 total defense, 50 total speed, 50 total dexterity) Is this a correct and viable way to go about gym training or is there a more effective way to place my stats? I apologize if this has been posted before. I searched the forums for a good 15-20 mins and couldn't find anything this specific. All assistance is appreciated. thanks!
Stat Placement.
Started by -TYR- [1860361] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Seeing as the attack system is changing I would continue to balance. None of us are going to be able to tell you what build will work best for your play style after that. Continue to balance and once the … - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
They've always said that balanced stats are best. That's always been true. The difference is that to keep 4 stats balanced and high is a hell of a lot harder to keep 3, 2 or even 1 stat extremely high. …
Mentioned in this thread
I've been doing the Gym Stat Improvements every chance I get, and I've been placing the stats equally between all categories. (example: 50 total strength, 50 total defense, 50 total speed, 50 total dexterity) Is this a correct and viable way to go about gym training or is there a more effective way to place my stats? I apologize if this has been posted before. I searched the forums for a good 15-20 mins and couldn't find anything this specific. All assistance is appreciated. thanks!
I find balanced to be the most effective. I've seen people with balanced beat people with WAY higher stats because you're always overmatching their weak point(s)
Get a good property, castles are cheap on the rental market the better the property the better your happy and the better your gym gains.
buy a bunch of ecstasy so you can double up your gains.
Seeing as the attack system is changing I would continue to balance. None of us are going to be able to tell you what build will work best for your play style after that. Continue to balance and once the update arrives it will be much easier for you to specialise. Either way, until YOU know what build works best for you the best option either way would be to maintain balance.
bogie [148747]Seeing as the attack system is changing I would continue to balance. None of us are going to be able to tell you what build will work best for your play style after that. Continue to balance and once the update arrives it will be much easier for you to specialise. Either way, until YOU know what build works best for you the best option either way would be to maintain balance.
yh, keep balanced
Mentions: bogie [148747]
bogie [148747]Seeing as the attack system is changing I would continue to balance. None of us are going to be able to tell you what build will work best for your play style after that. Continue to balance and once the update arrives it will be much easier for you to specialise. Either way, until YOU know what build works best for you the best option either way would be to maintain balance.
After ched said they have got all four stats optimised at 25% each (give or take) with the new update, wouldn't that mean for best fighting results we should all stay balanced forever? (or until a different update comes in) Or should we be taking his words with a pinch of salt?
Mentions: bogie [148747]
Krystal [644425]bogie [148747]Seeing as the attack system is changing I would continue to balance. None of us are going to be able to tell you what build will work best for your play style after that. Continue to balance and once the update arrives it will be much easier for you to specialise. Either way, until YOU know what build works best for you the best option either way would be to maintain balance.
After ched said they have got all four stats optimised at 25% each (give or take) with the new update, wouldn't that mean for best fighting results we should all stay balanced forever? (or until a different update comes in) Or should we be taking his words with a pinch of salt?
They've always said that balanced stats are best. That's always been true. The difference is that to keep 4 stats balanced and high is a hell of a lot harder to keep 3, 2 or even 1 stat extremely high. To a point where it's less economical to keep stats balanced at times.