Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacking

Started by LittleYoda [1680636] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Mr_Red [1693261] ×2 SiapaNakTahu [125999] ×1 maxxratt [148085] ×1 Julez [237543] ×1 Sammo92 [250698] ×1 Well_Jaggy [255814] ×1 Steadman32 [292728] ×1 Lord_Casman [360287] ×1 Porny [604593] ×1 CuTeKyOkO [900628] ×1 DrQuack [1166826] ×1 bj87 [1540147] ×1

LittleYoda [1680636]

I am very annoyed that I was going for a 100 chain, I got to about 89, and Suddenly attack stopped working. I wasted my news letter (well I have 630e) 5*FHC and 1000e stockpiled.

It just goes to a blank screen, takes no energy. :(

Mentions: bj87 [1540147] · CuTeKyOkO [900628] · DrQuack [1166826] · LittleYoda [1680636] · Lord_Casman [360287] · maxxratt [148085] · Sammo92 [250698] · SiapaNakTahu [125999] · Steadman32 [292728] · Well_Jaggy [255814]

Porny [604593]

please use the ealier thread for this.
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=15915334&b=0&a=0
Julez [237543]
Porny [604593]please use the ealier thread for this.
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=15915334&b=0&a=0


Your link doesn't work, tells me I don't have access.
So much for Torn support?

Mentions: Porny [604593]