6 replies · 218 views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 4 likes · Job specials. Join a company like a 5 star furniture store (the 1 star special is 3 energy per job point). Stack those points for a while until you can do enough for a solo chain.
Can anyone suggest a way that you can do a Solo 100 Chain. I know in the old day you could just stockpile 3000 energy and then smash out the hits no problem. Now that you can only stockpile 1000 energy I can not find a way.
I was so close today before torn had a bug. The attack screen just went to a blank white screen. I was at 81 chain at the time.
My method was stockpile 1000 energy with Xanax, Vicodin for the attacking. Once through the 1000 energy, I used an energy refill, followed by 5x FHC and then the seasonal News letter with 850 energy.
So does anyone know of a way you can do it with out the 850 energy news letter.
Job specials. Join a company like a 5 star furniture store (the 1 star special is 3 energy per job point). Stack those points for a while until you can do enough for a solo chain.