My suggestion is simple; I want to be able to see the items I am currently highest bidder and outbid on. It could be as simple as a page known as 'My activity' within the auction house.
The 'uncommon items' section of the auction house currently has 45 pages worth of items to trawl through. If, while scanning through the pages, you see something you like you may place a bid. If you are outbid you get an event letting you know, but you'd then have to go searching through all the pages again if you want to up your highest bid. This is extremely impractical.
The image below shows the icon you get when you are the highest bidder in an auction (unfortunately I don't have the outbid icon displayed). I'd suggest, when clicking this icon, it takes you to a page which ONLY displays the items you are highest bidder or have been outbid on.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Feedback is of course welcome.
Thanks for reading.
Edit: Good suggestion by Lord_Gorgen [1629756] -adding a watchlist to the auction house, which you can add items of interest to. (maybe a reminder with an hour till expires or something?). You will also be able to view items you currently have up for sale.
Mentions: Lord_Gorgen [1629756]