Have disappeared above ones from my Faction.
Personal Perks
Started by Brutally_savage [73123] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 43 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
Have disappeared above ones from my Faction.
Can you tell me what browser, os and device you're using please, and a screenshot if possible?
I also have lost some of my Personal Perks, and I have the same IP as Brutally_savage.
We cannot use our Private Planes .
We are on Windows 8+ hp Desktop
We are blank down to here:-
Faction:− 10 Hospital time
Faction:+ Crime Experience
Faction:+ 9% Gym Gains
Faction:+ 3 Nerve
Faction:+ 3 Travel Items
what browser?
I have updated my computer and Brut lives too far away to sort me out, I will get my other Son to look at it, as I appear to have disconnected my Browser, Thanks for the help so far.
can we get an update here, please?
no update,
closed.
Type:Flower Cherry Blossom Cost:$500 In stock:959
Why in the world would you bump up an 8 years old bug report with absolutely no context?