I at one point in time had a nerve of 40 (with faction help) but failed a bunch of pawn shop crimes and as a result, my nerve bar dropped. I've done a Bunch of crimes to get my nerve bar back up from where it is now to any higher number but it seems like it is stuck. I've done well over 150 arson crimes since then (99.8% successful) but my nerve hasn't gone up at all. Would you please look into this and let me know if it's legit or if I just need to give it a while longer?
nerve bar stuck
Started by Hungwa [1598977] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
I at one point in time had a nerve of 40 (with faction help) but failed a bunch of pawn shop crimes and as a result, my nerve bar dropped. I've done a Bunch of crimes to get my nerve bar back up from where it is now to any higher number but it seems like it is stuck. I've done well over 150 arson crimes since then (99.8% successful) but my nerve hasn't gone up at all. Would you please look into this and let me know if it's legit or if I just need to give it a while longer?
no bug, pawnshop crimes are believed to take huge, HUGE amounts of xp of you. just keep at it, a 150 arsons are not going to outdo many failed pawnshops.
Okay, thank you for the response.