Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bluetooth Transmitter

Started by Lyno [536065] on in Technology.

1 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Lyno [536065]

Hi,

I have an iPod Classic and an expensive dock for it which is not bluetooth enabled.

I have been looking online for some sort of Bluetooth transmitter that would come in a pair. I could insert one end into the iPod and the other onto the iPod port on the dock. (I think the dock also has an auxiliary port, but preferably the transmitter would plug into the actual iPod port.)

I have found things that act as a transmitter to plug into your iPod for docks which already have bluetooth, but I can't find a set that would allow me to turn my dock into a bluetooth dock and also my iPod into a bluetooth transmitter.

Does anyone know if such a thing exists? Or how would I go about this?

And would the sound quality be affected if I listen to my music this way?

I live in the UK so preferably post links to products that can be bought in the UK (eg. Amazon).

Thanks a lot for your help.
du48gune [1923290]

An expensive dock not bluetooth enabled????????
Hmm...
Bluetooth dock with 30-pin connector very rare...
--> Specify Bluetooth version, thanks!
--> Generation of iPod Classic, please.
Try this links
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-Transmitter-Wirelessly-Headphones-Speakers-Black/dp/B00GGPJV8A
https://www.amazon.co.uk/douself-Bluetooth-Adapter-Transmitter-Classic-black/dp/B00L38IL5E/ref=pd_sim_23_3/280-9135190-8581404?ie=UTF8&dpID=31aC8oRkxiL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=EX6F6W19CX5Z9NBNKD3J

Hope this works.