I don't know if I acieved this in the quickest time and I don't know now what I will do with all of the extra energy but I have really enjoyed getting this merit and helping others along the way.
1000 Revives!
Started by CaptQueeg [1689079] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I don't know if I acieved this in the quickest time and I don't know now what I will do with all of the extra energy but I have really enjoyed getting this merit and helping others along the way.
Congrats :) I agree, it is enjoyable. Just recived mine also.
Congrats
Its a time consuming one since I tried to get it done first before anyone else but ended up being the second to get it taking roughly 2 months of nothing but revives and getting some xanax ODs in the process. Really wanted to get it first since it was something I suggested a few years ago that was finally implemented.
Congrats :) Im not far behind on 940.
I achieved this achievement in 18 days.
Conrats nevertheless