Was playing high low and I was on a streak and I had approx. 11.5m but I don't have the money
high low money missing
Started by tf141 [1756616] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Was playing high low and I was on a streak and I had approx. 11.5m but I don't have the money
You mean that you won 11.5mil? I don't see this in your logs. I need exact time it was played ("Time Played" from "Last games" section).
It doesn't show in my logs, all my money does is go down no matter how far into the mills I get, its frusterating
Perhaps I missed something - can you please tell again, what you actually did, and what you actually lost? I don't see any sign of 11.5mil, that you lost anyhow during playing high-low.
Unless you "cash in" you have not actually won anything.
I did cash in, and sorry to go off topic, but the newsletters don't work for me.. The energy boosts that came with them won't work
If you cashed in, you should see the game at "last games" section. If it's not there, I need the exact time when this happened (hour and minute if possible) to check the logs again.
update?