Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Seeking Work - [no salary]

Started by Heulen [1864533] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
8 / 100
Engagement score
20 / 100
Heulen [1864533]

I'm interested in joining a 5* company - please see my proposition below:

I'm an active player (will log in at least once a day) looking to spend a lot of time on this game, so although my stats are somewhat low - it would be a worthwhile investment to hire me. I do not need any salary, but I will request that I pay you daily for the available five trains per day - the price for that can be discussed if you are interested in my proposal. I don't intend to quit the job or take a better offer if one arises, once you have me then I will be loyal to the company.

Preferably: I would like to join a company that has intelligence as it's primary stat gain, but will obviously consider any job offer. I am not too bothered about the job specials, as I mainly just want to improve my work stats. My ideal job would be a marketer in a 5* Sweet Shop that can provide daily trains in exchange for payment.

To sum that all up:
- don't need a salary.
- will pay for daily trains.
- won't leave company / quit job.

Let me know if you're interested, and I'll apply.