Hi All, it's the third time I try to race an official event but they never fill with the 6 cars. I just don't get it...
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Hi All, it's the third time I try to race an official event but they never fill with the 6 cars. I just don't get it...
which class are we talking about mate?
Class A. I'm still in the same race. This has no sense
i havent noticed this so far ...
I'm doing only Official Races with maxed Class A cars and it always fills with 6 cars. Either way you have the wait the full hour from the time of race creation so it really doesn't matter. It's fortunate that you are getting a lack of cars since it increases you chance for placing top 3.
As for the reason, it is probably your time of day. I am constantly joining races throughout an entire day on the EST time zone, which is 4 hours behind game time. They don't always fill within the first 10 minutes, but 6 cars are there by the time the race starts.
But it's not that it's not filling in ten minutes, not even in the hour, I've been an entire day waiting for even one player to join and didn't happen. I quit racing for now.
Matdasos [1497092]But it's not that it's not filling in ten minutes, not even in the hour, I've been an entire day waiting for even one player to join and didn't happen. I quit racing for now.
waiting entire day??
Atleast 3 players are needed to start an official race. If there are less than 3 cars when time's up, the race gets cancel. No need to wait entire day cause no one will be joining. Just leave that race and join another.
Mentions: Matdasos [1497092]
Ric [1369829]Matdasos [1497092]But it's not that it's not filling in ten minutes, not even in the hour, I've been an entire day waiting for even one player to join and didn't happen. I quit racing for now.
waiting entire day??
Atleast 3 players are needed to start an official race. If there are less than 3 cars when time's up, the race gets cancel. No need to wait entire day cause no one will be joining. Just leave that race and join another.
So you are saying there is a bug or something? I'm not getting any message with "race cancelled" and the race keeps "active" for what I can see in the screen :/ I guess I'll try again later...
Matdasos [1497092]Ric [1369829]Matdasos [1497092]But it's not that it's not filling in ten minutes, not even in the hour, I've been an entire day waiting for even one player to join and didn't happen. I quit racing for now.
waiting entire day??
Atleast 3 players are needed to start an official race. If there are less than 3 cars when time's up, the race gets cancel. No need to wait entire day cause no one will be joining. Just leave that race and join another.
So you are saying there is a bug or something? I'm not getting any message with "race cancelled" and the race keeps "active" for what I can see in the screen :/ I guess I'll try again later...
Can't say its a bug. I think the system is made like this. When 1 hour time is up, no one joins the race.
Same thing is happening to me.
Maybe no one to match my ultra low racing skill?
[image: i60.tinypic.com]
Happens with me lot of times and even now i'm waiting along.
I joined this race few hours ago.
Happens with me lot of times and even now i'm waiting along.
I joined this race few hours ago.
Just quit the race and join another one - if there aren't enough drivers to start the race at the end of the 60 minute countdown then the race isn't going to start.