Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Not working.

Started by Complex [1864395] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Heulen [1864533] ×1

Complex [1864395]

My job stats wont increase. I have 16 endurance and 10 manual labour yet im meant to gain 36 endurance and 18 manual a day and ive been in this job for 3 days because i have 15 job points.

Wut
Heulen [1864533]

I'd guess it's something to do with the 'based on your efficiency' part - some research tells efficiency is based on Activity, Drug Abuse, Working Stats and Happiness. I presume it's something to do with your working stats being below the recommended guideline for your position.
RatedR [72498]
Heulen [1864533]I'd guess it's something to do with the 'based on your efficiency' part - some research tells efficiency is based on Activity, Drug Abuse, Working Stats and Happiness. I presume it's something to do with your working stats being below the recommended guideline for your position.

 this. considering you are only 3 days old, i really doubt that you make any requirement for any position. therefore you do not get the full amount. you are much better off in a starterjob for now.

Mentions: Heulen [1864533]