Hey guys. As I'm nearly level 10 I'm thinking of opening a pub. I was wondering if anyone else has run one themselves and would be able to enlighten me on what it entails. Like, do I need to buy stock, what profits are like etc.
Thanks in advance!
I have no experience in running a pub but this link might help you: http://www.torn.com/wiki/Companies
Cant give you much on running of a pub, but i would like to suggest that you don't start your own company yet awhile. Being only 23 days old your working stats are still very low and you should really stay in companies as an employee for now and build them up. It would also be a wiser financial investment if you hold out for now and then invest a larger sum of money into a better company which will, in turn, generate greater profits etc. It boils down to what route you want to take in the game.
If you do decide to continue with your idea and open a pub, i wish you luck. :)
Krystal [644425]
If you do decide to continue with your idea and open a pub, i wish you luck. :)
Thank you! :)
Thanks for your advice, both of you. I currently have 47million, so I can pretty much afford quite a few of the companies. For some reason I just want to run a pub haha, probably rubbing off from real life. I am fully aware of my awful stats, but I figured if I start early and understand it'll be a slow process from such a low level, it won't be too bad! :)
Your work stats wil have no effect on your company if you are the director.
Pubs can be quite profitable as they have a good special and a 5* pub will be quite easy to sell for a fair amount of cash. Just be careful that your not losing cash on staff whilst your running it.
Good luck.
Tarelli [1060371]Your work stats wil have no effect on your company if you are the director.
Pubs can be quite profitable as they have a good special and a 5* pub will be quite easy to sell for a fair amount of cash. Just be careful that your not losing cash on staff whilst your running it.
Good luck.
Thanks for the info buddy!
Mentions:
Tarelli [1060371]
Start up companies are massive money sinks, your 47 mil won't really go very far.....I'd say you'd probably need to have that much just for the first months wages, just to tempt staff to stay.
If you're really keen, do the business management ed first (37 weeks total) and save up for the TCP stock block ('bout 230mil) which gives 10% on your profits. Also, at least wait until you're level 15 so you can flower run to help fund everything!
Companies don't have to be money sinks, just some people take the easy way out and just offer silly money. Plenty of staff will be happy to work for you on the money the business generates. Especially in a pub with a good special behind you. 47m is more than enough to start a pub and to be very succesfull with it.
I would agree with the business education though it will help you.