Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wrong Poker split

Started by oilslick [1656429] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
oilslick [1656429]

I just had club flush with my 6 clubs (4 on table) against 2 pr Eastside (A & J) and lost. 

Details
Name: 1 fun
ID: 95727
Owner: 1712381
Stakes: $100000
Players: 6/8
Spectators: 5
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $1000000
Maximum money: $9999999999
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: OFF

Please review
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I found only this outcome (that happened at time you mentioned): Eastside won $7,900,000 with the hand: Two Pair, Jacks and Twos

According to logs, there were only 3 cards of the same suit at the table (and you had only 1 card), I don't see a bug here?
oilslick [1656429]

maybe my mistake, I thought there were 4 clubs on the table? If not accept my appologies but thats y i went all in