Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

operation ancient

Started by hapalapa [654336] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
hapalapa [654336]

This is not a bug but an issue. I had done the ivory carving course for Operation Ancient. But RESPO happened, and I could not complete the
mission.

Is this mission going to come back on later. I feel like I wasted some education time. Clarification - This is not a"I hate RESPO" post.